The South African Fuji Mini Apple is an imported fruit with a crisp, sweet and sour taste. Ant Farm's 1.5Kg Fuji Mini Apple is committed to South African import standards, ensuring the safety of users' health.
1. Fuji Mini South African Apple 1.5Kg
The South African Fuji Mini apple is a cross between two varieties: Red Delicious and Virginia Ralls Genet.
The Fuji Mini apple is a high-end small apple, but it is quite cheap. The fruit has thin skin, sweet and crispy apple flesh, less sour, succulent.
2. Benefits of the South African Fuji Mini Apple 1.5Kg
South African Fuji Mini Apples are rich in fiber, vitamins and minerals. In particular, it is an imported fruit rich in magnesium and potassium.
Their health benefits:
- Supports the proper functioning of the digestive system
- Effective weight loss
- Strengthen resistance
- Prevention of cardiovascular disease
- Reduce stress
3. Instructions for use and maintenance
How to use
You can wash, peel (or leave the skin on) to eat directly. In addition, you can make juice, cut into small pieces and serve with yogurt or make fruit bowls, cakes...Methods of preservation
- It should be stored in the refrigerator to maintain its freshness.
- In order for apples to keep their color fresh and not dark, after cutting, they should be soaked in diluted salt water or diluted lemon juice.
4. Why should you choose to buy Fuji Mini South African Apples at Ant Farm?
- 100% clear origin
- Super crispy, sweet and sour, succulent
- Clean, fresh, safe and healthy standards
- It is a product full of vitality, very beneficial for health
- Good price