Wild Roquette Salad is a fancy, high nutritional value green vegetable. Wild Roquette Salad is known as the original European/Australian import, often appearing in standard European dishes.
1. Imported Wild Roquette Salad
Wild Roquette Salad, which has been grown since ancient Roman times in the Mediterranean region, is a branch that lives in warmer climates than regular Roquette lettuce and has the scientific name Eruca Sativa.
Imported lettuce Salad Wild Roquette is green, elongated, with two sharp edges and pointed at the tip like a rocket.
Wild Roquette Salad is imported by Ant Farm directly from Harvest Moon (Australia) with a commitment to originality, quality, and health safety.
- 100% organic farming, no chemicals
- Harvested - packed - shipped to international standards
- Standard clean green - fresh - safe and healthy
- Rich in nutritional value
- Already on shelves at many major supermarket systems such as Aeon, VinMart, Coop Xtra, Tops Market, Emart...
View details Address of supermarkets
2. Benefits of Wild Roquette Salad
Wild Roquette Salad offers many health benefits such as:
- Strengthen resistance
- Cancer Prevention
- Support weight loss
- Prevent constipation
- Supports the cardiovascular system to function properly
- Preventing birth defects in children
3. Instructions for use and care Wild Roquette Salad
Wild Roquette Salad can be used to cook porridge, sandwich, cooked with fried noodles / vermicelli / pho... But the most delicious is still a very delicate European standard salad.Storage instructions
Ant Farm's Wild Roquette Salad is packaged in the form of a 100g bag and a 120g box, so when you store it, just put it in the refrigerator. Where to use wash there. Do not wash it and then put it in the refrigerator because this way vegetables will be easily waterlogged, stamped, damaged.