Fresh lemongrass is a pleasant citrus scented grass stalk commonly used in asian cooking. Mincing this grass to freeze will make it an easy and accessible herb you can use throughout the year.
Its scent can be described as a mix of lemon mixed with ginger or mint and is a common herb used in asian cooking. Due to its pleasant citrus scent it can also be found in scented oils, soaps, lotions, candles etc.
Frozen Chopped Lemongrass has a longer shelf life if stored in a refrigerator, you take out a amount that enough to use and then put it back in the refrigerator.
It is used to cook curry, Thai hot pot, to make bread or to make spices to marinate meats, seafood, cook soup, fry, stir-fry and create delicious flavor.
Process of making frozen Lemongrass minced
- Fresh lemongrass material, they will be cut off the leaves and washed many times before mincing.
- Lemongrass cut are washed
- Fresh Lemongrass are minced until them reach the size required
- Ground Lemongrass are packed in plastic bag with label
- Ground Lemongrass are packed in printed plastic bag
Benefits of Frozen Chopped Lemongrass
- Prevents cancer
- Prevents infections
- Boosts the immunity
- Treats fever
- Prevents from stomach disorders
- Rids of insomnia
- Rids of obesity
- Promotes skin health
- Promotes body detoxification