Korean bell pepper is imported by Ant Farm from the famous supplier NH Trading. Korean bell pepper NongHyup imported three types: Red bell pepper and Yellow and orange bell pepper. The product has beautiful colors with excellent taste, enhancing nutrition for every day meal.
1. Korean Bell Pepper NongHyup
Korean bell peppers are purchased by NH Trading all year round, using coconut mulch grown in greenhouses, ensuring quality as well as health safety. From planting - tending - harvesting - packing - transporting bell peppers are done by modern methods and lines. It is also thanks to this thoroughness and professionalism that NongHyup Korean Bell Peppers have been exported to many countries around the world, now present in more than 30 countries.
NongHyup Korean bell pepper is committed
- Original imported from NH Trading - Korea's largest agricultural organization
- Meets standard 3 – “No” (No pesticides - No chemicals - No stimulants)
- Perfect crunchy sweet taste
- Contains high nutritional content, improve health
- Clean green - fresh - Safe and healthy
- Available in major supermarkets. See details Supermarket on display.
2. Nutritional ingredients in Korean Bell Peppers
Bell peppers have long been known as a food rich in nutritional value. For every 100g of fresh Korean bell pepper, you have loaded 31 calories, 92% water, 1g protein, 6g carbs, 2.1g fiber, 190mg vitamin C.
Besides, Korean bell peppers also contain many other vitamins and minerals such as: vitamin B6, vitamin K, vitamin B, vitamin E, vitamin A, potassium, iron ... bring many good benefits for health.
- Anti-inflammatory, pain relief
- Cancer prevention
- Improve heart health
- Reduce bad cholesterol in blood
- Beauty skin and hair
- Strengthen resistance
- Effective weight loss support
- Improved vision works better
- Prevention of anemia
3. How to choose and buy fresh bell peppers and instructions for use
How to choose to buy
First, you need to choose to buy bell peppers that have a smooth, shiny skin that is not bruised, bruised, or waterlogged.
Second, the stem is fresh, hold it firmly.User manual
Korean bell peppers often appear in delicious, wonderful snacks. Can be processed into many delicious dishes such as steamed bell peppers, fried bell peppers with satay squid, bell peppers stuffed with pork, young beans with bell pepper sauce, curry with bell peppers... Especially delicious when made into salads, sandwich.