Australian brown onion was born in 1897, is a famous onion harvested all year round in Australia/Europe. The Australian brown onion is round, extremely large in size, with a dark amber-brown skin, pungent flavor, delicious.
1. Imported Australian Brown Onions
Australian brown onions are imported directly by Ant Farm from Harvest Moon - A longtime unit, specializing in providing quality green vegetables of international standards, safe for health. Ant Farm's Australian Brown Onion is committed to:
- 100% organically grown in the garden under the direct management of Harvest Moon
- No pesticides - No chemicals - No growth drugs
- Harvested, packed, preserved and transported according to international standards to keep the full flavor and nutritional value of the product.
- Double nutrition: strengthen resistance, treat colds and flu, effectively fight inflammation ...
- Good price
2. Health benefits of Australian brown onion
In addition to being a spice in delicious and attractive dishes, Australian brown onions also bring many health benefits because they are rich in vitamin C, folate, antioxidants, fructan, low in calories, low in fat... strengthen the immune system, reduce stress, strengthen the brain, treat constipation, improve digestive system, reduce bad cholesterol in the blood, reduce the risk of cardiovascular disease, anti-aging,...
3. Instructions for use and maintenance
Methods of preservation
- Australian brown onions should only be peeled off. Avoid peeling too many layers because the outer layers are high in antioxidants.
- Australian onions can be processed in many different cooking methods, notably stir-fried, microwaved, steamed... or can be enjoyed raw.
- Enjoy after processing.
- Preserved in dry, cool place. However, if you're only using part of an onion, you should wrap the rest in plastic wrap or put it in a zip-lock bag, then refrigerate.