Red onions are colorful and taste better than yellow onions. They are currently one of the three most popular types of onions in the world. In particular, Dutch red onion peel is also used as a dye. Red Onion has a dark red outer skin, large round tubers, large size. Crispy taste, mild sweetness, strong smell stimulates the taste buds.
1. Reasons to buy Ant Farm's Dutch red onion
In the market, red onions are widely sold at different prices. However, what makes you choose to buy Dutch Red Onions at Ant Farm?
- Grown according to organic methods, 100% imported from Harvest Moon - the world's leading supplier of imported green vegetables.
- No pesticides - no chemical fertilizers - no GMOs
- Harvested at the right time, keeping the full nutritional value, flavor as well as color
- Shipped quickly, meeting international standards, ensuring the product retains its freshness and inherent flavor
- Nutritional value is 2 times higher
- Best price in the market
- Ant Farm has been on shelves at many major supermarket chains: Aeon, VinMart, Coop Xtra, Tops Market, Emart...
View details List of supermarkets
displaying imported green vegetables stalls Ant Farm
2. Health Benefits of Red Onion
Red onion contains many vitamins, fiber, antioxidants, minerals such as calcium, vitamins C, K, B6... Regular eating brings many health benefits such as:
- Prevent the risk of cardiovascular disease
- Reduce your risk of having a stroke
- Control blood sugar
- Effective cancer prevention
- Remove toxins from the body
3. Instructions for use and maintenance
Onions are tubers that always appear in the kitchen every day. They are special ingredients, suitable for processing into many delicious dishes such as fried squid with onion, beef fried with onion, chicken salad with onion, fried egg with onion, grilled onion...Methods of preservation
- It is best to store onions in the kitchen cabinet, in a cool and dark place or at a temperature of 5 - 15 degrees Celsius in the refrigerator.
- Check at least once a week, remove rotten, soft onions.