Cress Mix is a delicious, eye-catching, nutritious mixed salad box. The Cress Mix is one of the most versatile salads (8 leafy vegetables) including: Mizuna, Finesse, rainbow spinach, Curly Cress, tatsoi, kale, wild roquette and mini cos.
1. Imported Cress Mix Salad
Cress Mix is packaged in a 120g box that is more convenient to use, can be divided into 2 meals a day. Just mix super delicious toppings with delicious sauces to your liking.
- 100% grown on a farm with modern care processes, according to organic methods
- No chemicals - No pesticides - No growth drugs
- Harvest right in the vegetative stage. This is the period when the nutritional value of vegetables reaches the highest level
- The process of harvesting, packing and preserving is operated meticulously, carefully, meeting international standards.
- Keep the full flavor as well as inherent nutritional value of vegetables
2. Benefits of Cress Mix lettuce for health
Cress Mix mixed lettuce is rich in fiber, vitamin C, vitamin A, folate acid, iron and other nutrients needed by the body, low in calories, no fat... brings many health benefits such as:
- Improve immune system
- Treat constipation
- Support weight loss
- Skin beauty
- Prevention of cancer
- Prevent myopia eyes
3. How to use it and how to properly store it
Cress Mix is best when used to make delicious, colorful salads.
Wash wherever you go to avoid waterlogged and damaged Cress Mix leafy vegetables.Methods of preservation
Store Cress Mix lettuce in the refrigerator. Do not use when damaged.