Imported celery gradually becomes an indispensable ingredient in Vietnamese family meals. Celery is very nutritious, low in cholesterol, known as a "panacea" that brings many good health benefits.
1. Imported Celery
Ant Farm's imported celery is imported directly from the famous Australian supplier Harvest Moon - A unit specializing in providing quality and rare imported green vegetables in the TOP. Imported celery in the body looks quite big, straight, green, crispy, succulent, with a very special slight pungent smell.
- 100% imported directly from Australia
- Grown according to organic methods, 3 - "No" standards (No pesticides - No growth drugs - No chemicals)
- Packed - preserved - shipped quickly, meeting international standards
- Ensure standards Clean green - fresh - Safe and healthy
- Nutritional content is twice as high as regular celery
- Best price in the market
Present in many major supermarkets. View details Supermarket displays
imported green vegetables stall Ant Farm
2. Uses of Imported Celery for Health
In 100g Celery contains only about 14 calories but is rich in fiber (1.6g), vitamins and essential minerals such as phosphorus, potassium, protein...
- Effective cancer prevention
- Prevention of high blood pressure
- Reduce stress
- Prevention of liver disease, jaundice, asthma, bronchitis...
- Supports the proper functioning of the digestive system
- Reduce the concentration of bad cholesterol in the blood
- Vision protection works better
- Reduce the risk of birth defects in children
- In particular, it helps to lose weight effectively in just a few months.
However, celery should only be used in moderation. If abused, it will cause adverse effects on health.
3. How to store and use
Methods of preservation
Put celery in a plastic bag or newspaper, store it in the refrigerator.
Avoid cutting, washing celery and then putting it in the refrigerator when not in use, because they will easily cause waterlogging, stamping, and damage to celery.Using
Celery is not only used as a raw material for preparing delicious dishes such as stir-fried celery with beef, sautéed celery with squid and pineapple, celery mixed with mayonnaise, etc.