Imported Artichoke is a famous specialty food that is refreshing and effective in detoxifying and cooling the liver. Artichokes are often used to make tea and processed into many delicious dishes.
1. Imported Artichoke
Ant Farm's artichokes are a famous specialty food known for their cooling properties, effective in detoxifying and refreshing the liver. Fresh artichokes are often used to make tea and are processed into many attractive dishes.
They are 100% imported from Australia. They have a bitter taste and cooling effect, making them a popular ingredient in traditional Chinese medicine.
Fresh Artichokes originate from Europe and are long-lived thistle plant that thrives in cold climates. The flowers have a light green tint with a slight purple hue and are rich in nutrients, providing many health benefits for consumers.
2. Health Benefits Of Imported Artichoke
Artichokes buds contain about 1.5% fiber, 50 calories, 3g of protein, vitamins, potassium, iron, and magnesium...which helps in treating anemia, lowering blood pressure, preventing gallstones, reducing blood sugar levels, anti-inflammatory effects, promoting good digestive system function, diuretic effects, detoxifying the liver, and cooling down the body. Moreover, it is particularly effective in treating snake bites.
3. How to use and store Artichokes
How to use
Artichokes can also be used as an ingredient to make delicious and famous dishes such as boiled pork bones with artichoke, simmered pork leg with artichoke, etc.
How to store
Wrap artichokes with newspaper, then put them in the refrigerator.
Or you can keep it in a cool, dry place.
4. Buy Artichokes at Ant Farm
Ant Farm's Imported Artichoke promises:
- Imported directly from Europe/Australia by the renowned green vegetable supplier: Harvest Moon
- Grown using organic methods without the use of chemicals
- Packaged, preserved, and transported quickly, meeting international standards to ensure freshness
- Clean and safe standard
- Double the nutritional value
- Best price in the market
- Available at Ant Farm stores in many large supermarket chains such as Aeon, Tops Market, Emart, Coop Xtra, and VinMart...