Savoy cabbage, known as the "Queen of Green Vegetables," is the most exquisite variety of cabbage within its group. Super nutritious, savoy cabbage boasts an extremely low calorie content, high fiber, and abundant vitamins and minerals.
1. Imported Savoy Cabbage
Ant Farm's imported Savoy Cabbage is a type of food directly imported from the Harvest Moon brand in Australia, ensuring freshness, chemical-free, young, and health-safe. Moreover, the imported Savoy Cabbage is harvested, packaged, and transported to meet international standards. This product is now available in numerous major supermarket chains such as Aeon, VinMart, Coop Xtra, Tops Market, Emart...
Savoy Cabbage features deeply wrinkled, tender leaves, a rich green color, and a crisp sweet flavor, making it perfect for stir-frying and soups.
2. Benefits of Imported Savoy Cabbage
In addition to enhancing longevity and preventing cancer, Savoy cabbage also contributes to strong and healthy bones, reduces the risk of chronic diseases such as cardiovascular issues and arthritis, aids in detoxification, promotes effective weight loss, improves vision, and boosts overall health.
3. Delicious Dishes from Savoy Cabbage
Similar to regular cabbage varieties, Savoy cabbage can be transformed into a variety of flavorful and enticing dishes, akin to the standards of European cuisine: Italian pasta with lemon cream sauce and Savoy cabbage, creamy carrot and Savoy cabbage, seared duck with Savoy cabbage, Savoy cabbage and potato soup with smoked meat...
Savoy Cabbage Storage
- You can wrap Savoy cabbage in the newspaper or place it in a plastic bag before storing it in the refrigerator's crisper drawer.
- If you don't use all the Savoy cabbage at once, store it by sprinkling a little water on it and placing it in a plastic bag before putting it in the refrigerator.
- Alternatively, you can keep Savoy cabbage in a cool, dry, and well-ventilated area.