White cabbage is imported directly from the Netherlands by Ant Farm, round corn, white leaves. When eaten, white cabbage has a sweet, crisp taste. The product is a nutritious food source, very suitable for family meals.
1. Imported white cabbage
White cabbage, originally from the Mediterranean region, was later grown in many areas of the world. This vegetable has the shape of corn, round shape, the leaves are tightly clad together.
Dutch white cabbage is grown organically, from a reputable farm, saying no to harmful chemicals. The process of growing, harvesting, packing or transporting is guaranteed to follow strict procedures, in order to keep the full flavor and nutrients when reaching the consumer.
2. Uses of imported white cabbage
White cabbage is one of the vegetables that are high in fiber, low in fat and rich in vitamin A and vitamin C. Not to mention, minerals such as potassium, calcium, and phosphorus in white cabbage are very good for health.
Nutritionists have pointed out that imported white cabbage is a food source that brings many useful values to health:
- Helps reduce blood cholesterol, lower blood sugar, limit the risk of obesity.
- Good for the digestive system, promote bone health.
- In addition, sulforaphane and glutamine in white cabbage also have anti-inflammatory properties, helping to reduce the risk of cancer, heart disease, Alzheimer's disease, ...
- White cabbage is also very popular in the diet menu, weight loss, the fiber of this vegetable helps you to feel full longer, reducing hunger and cravings.
3. Instructions for using and preserving white cabbage
To keep the cabbage fresh for a long time, ensuring the nutritional value, you should store it at a temperature of 2-10 degrees Celsius. Do not wash the cabbage before storing.User manual
- Do not use cabbage leaves that show signs of waterlogging. Wash and cook your favorite dishes.
- Imported white cabbage can be processed into many delicious dishes such as stews, stir-fries, boiled dishes, grilled dishes, salads, ...
- Suggest delicious dishes made from white cabbage: steamed white cabbage, fried white cabbage with shrimp, fried white cabbage with meat,...