Baby Sugarloaf cabbage is imported directly from Australia/Europe, has a sweet taste and rich in nutrition. Weight about 500g, medium size, slightly pointed heart shape, soft, crispy leaves of light green color. Especially packed in the form of a very convenient bag.
1. Imported Cabbage Heart
Cabbage heart (also known as Cabbage heart) originates from the Mediterranean, is a food commonly used in daily meals.
They have a different shape from regular cabbage, have a slightly pointed heart-shaped shape, soft crispy leaves with light green color, firm hand, small length of about 15-18cm, convenient in storage and weight of about 500g/bag.
Imported heart cabbage from Ant Farm's house commits to:
- Do not use pesticides - growth stimulants - preservatives
- Do not plant on soil and water contaminated with agricultural chemicals
- 100% original vegetable garden Harvest Moon, Australia – Famous unit specializing in supplying imported green vegetables in Australia
- Fresh, rich in nutrition before reaching consumers
2. Uses of Cabbage Heart for Health
Cabbage heart is cool, rich in fiber, antioxidants, vitamins A, C, K to help fight inflammation, anti-aging, cancer prevention, detoxification, and stomach cancer prevention. vitamin P, U cure peptic ulcer and pharyngitis
3. Instructions for use and maintenance
Like ordinary cabbage, cabbage heart can be processed into many delicious dishes according to processing methods such as boiled, stir-fried, soup, salad...
Besides, you can choose to buy heart cabbage according to the following criteria:
- Should choose cabbage with firm hand, heavy weight
- Leaves are still green, crispy, hard, not waterlogged, deep. Braided leaves, tightly wrapped together
- The roll is fresh, not dark
Cabbage after buying, can be preserved by wrapping food and then putting it in the refrigerator. Or put it in a plastic bag and store it in the refrigerator.